Monday, May 17, 2010

TENNESEE WALKING HORSES



The link below will take you to a video of Printc'e.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6YCEj9hueY






1200.00 He is going to be 6 y/o Aug 2010. He is a very sweet beautiful gelding. Very large horse. Serious inquires ONLY please.





Printc'e is a wonderful Tennessee Walking horse gelding. I have had him since he was 3 months old and he is the biggest baby you will ever see! He loads without hesitation, and he loves to be brushed.
I would not sell him if I had more time to spend with him. I just love him and know he will make someone a wonderful horse.
I am asking $1200.00 for him.

























"Gem" 2 yrs old.



"Print'ce", Tennesee Walking Horse- stud colt, at 2 days old. Posted by Hello





"No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle" - WINSTON CHURCHHILL